Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, February 5, 2018

New Work Facebook group sale before it goes public! 3 days only!

Hello beautiful souls!

Not local? Not to worry! We are doing a NEW WORK facebook sale in our facebook group before it hits the public. You can join our group here and get that shopping in before they are all gone! We have lots of amazing beachy beads and ocean in a drop headpins left! I know you all were swooning over them and now's your chance! Here is a video clip of our booth so you can see everything we have. Don't see it listed in the group? Ask and I can get a listing made for you!  I just posted and the beads are already selling, so don't wait!


Love, light, and creativity, 

xoxo Genea



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)