Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Saturday, January 13, 2018

First Friday Show at Bead Boutique Kansas City February 2nd from 5-8pm!

Hello beautiful souls,

I am some exciting news! We will be doing a First Friday show at Bead Boutique in Kansas City, MO this coming first friday, February 2nd from 5-8pm! We just love hanging out and being creative with our beady peeps! I am busy in the studio creating some super amazing glassy goodness for you, and can't wait to show you all some of the goodness. Here are a few photos to wet your appetite while I keep making more piles of beads :D


Here are some NEW fanciful hearts, and a floral dread bead(or big holed bead). So scrumptious!


I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly OBSESSED with making my "glass dabs" headpins. A dab will do ya, you know ;) 


I even made this fresh AF dread headband for my Artistcellar blog post. I will be taking this beauty to my first friday show as well. I have more to make out of this amazing upcycled tie dye.

 Here's a close up of the Metatron's cube center. Oh did I mention the star spatters also glow in the dark?! Super sweet!

Well lots more art to create so I will leave you with these tasty morsels on which to indulge while I create more!

Love, light, and creativity,

xoxo Genea




4 comments:

Chelle said...

Love Love Love the beads....

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks so much, Chelle :) I have so much more to make. I am feeling like a cold it trying to take me prisoner, but I will be back at it making beads again tomorrow ;)

xo Genea

Anna said...

Beautiful designs :)

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks so much, Anna! I hope to see you there xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)