Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Rising Lotus, from mud to magnificence.

Hello beautiful souls,

I am excited to share what I've been up to. Hooray for Cancer season(the star sign that is). I have been celebrating birthday's with friends and making gifts is always the perfect time for new ideas. I actually took an older jewelry design concept of mine and evolved it. Remember my "Sunshine Lotus Ray's" earring design tutorial I had published back in 2014 in Wirework Magazine.
These are still as awesome as ever. Do you ever take a design and push it further to create a new one? I am always looking to improve things a step further in my life and my art. I guess this keeps me evolving to be the most incredible, high vibrational being of light I can be :)

This design actually came about because I was designing some special earrings for my healer and shaman friend, Stephanie Red Feather.

I created 2 different style earrings for her to choose. Here is the smaller size, which she didn't end up going with. They are available for purchase in my special Third Eye Gypsy Facebook Group(where I am selling and releasing all of my new work).
It's hard to fully comprehend an incredible design unless you can see it in action ;)
 Here is the BIG MAMMA JAMMA design she decided on instead. Um holy wow, right?! These are totally awesome Gypsy statement earrings.
Wow, so BIG, BOLD, and surprisingly light weight. Oh yeah!!
I had to create some special beads for the gifts I wanted to create so I made this super BA run of beads to work my magic ;) 

Next I created this sweet little everyday necklace design for my sweet cancer friend, Madison. Shhh she hasn't see this yet, but lucky for me she probably doesn't even know about my blog lol ;) Isn't she lovely? 
I took her favorite colors and created this super awesome necklace that you can wear a few different ways! 
How cool is this?!
My new friend, Daniella had her birthday next. Here is a photo of her wearing her gifts. Another fellow cancerian. Isn't she gorgeous? 

I created these large style "Rising Lotus" earrings for her in her favorite color, purple.

I also tweaked this necklace design which I called "Crown Chakra Prayer Flags" which reminded me of peaceful prayer flags blowing their good intentions in the wind :)

But wait, Genea we saw extra beads in that pile of beads! You sure did!! But where are they, Genea?! Well they are conveniently for sale in my Third Eye Gypsy Facebook Group. 

I also got on a roll making jewelry with my new beads so all of this lovely new jewelry is also available for sale in my group. Yippie!!

*Patinated hoops, clay dings, and ceramic beads by Starry Road Studio, Wooly Wire by Wooly Wire Etc., Lampwork beads and jewelry designs by Third Eye Gypsy(formerly Genea Beads).

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, light, and creativity, 

Genea, the third eye gypsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)