Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bead Fest Philly August 23-25th 2013- Genea Beads & S L Artisan Accents!

Hello friends!

OMG, OMG, OMG! It's ALMOST here! Can you believe it?! I just received the info from Dana Groves(our event sales manager. Who is amazing, btw!)! So here is some quick info for you. Now I personally have not been to or vended at a bead show this large before, so I am SUPER EXCITED! Can you imagine this bead show is SO big that they have a map like this and you may actually get lost and not be able to find us without this information??!

So here it is! Staci and I are at booth 371 over by Artisan Alley. You can view the entire Bead Fest Map here.
I would hope by now that from our blogs you would know what Staci and my work look like, but here is a quick collage of some newer work ;)
  We will be sharing a corner with our friends, Karen Totten of Starry Road Studio and her daughter Nellie Thomas of Spin-Culture! Yay!! Oh and our across the way neighbors will be Patti Cahill of Dyed in the Fire Designs and Joan Miller Porcelain! Wow! Did we luck out being surrounded by some amazing artists, or what?! :D

So what other news do I have for you? Well how would you like to save $10 on your ticket entrance to Bead Fest?! Just print out the coupon below and bring it in for your discount! That makes your entrance fee only $5! Just think of all of the wonderful beds you can buy with that extra $10! You're welcome! :D

So come and be our guest! Are you singing the "Be our Guest" song on Beauty and the Beast now? LOL I am. Well in my head at least! 

For any more info you may need you can check out the Bead Fest Philly August 2013 page!

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see you there!!

xo Genea 

4 comments:

Beadbug said...

I'll be there, can't wait. I leave Wednesday from B&B in Milwaukee. I can't wait to see your robots in person :)

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Yay! We will see ya there! OOOOoooo how exciting! Have a great time!

The robots are Joan Miller Porcelain.

xo Genea

Anonymous said...

I a, so excited for you and Staci!! And I can't wait to meet you.

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Yay! Me too! I can't wait to meet you as well! See you soon! xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)