Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, October 29, 2010

Where did the week go?

Hello friends!

Another week ZOOMED by. I can't believe it's Friday and almost November! Where have the days gone??? Each week I can't believe how busy I had been the week previous. I guess I just have to realize that now I am just always BUSY. I rocked out my last bit of testing and some special projects for a friend. Now that I have everything made I need to assemble it all. It has totally been a challenge. I will have to photograph and post my discoveries next week sometime.

So without further delay I will show off my small sampling of gooides this week. I am excited about these pieces because they are adjustable, interchangeable and convertible! How cool is that?!

NEW IN THE SHOP....
Flying Gobstopper- "Green Sky"- OMG I LOVE this bracelet. Yeah, for obvious reasons with the color, right, no, but really. I love the texture and of course the "floating" bead thing I like to do. I also love the charming wire-wrapped drop dangle hanging from the ring, silly, I know, but it's cool! The niftiest thing about this bracelet is that it can be combined with the included cord and made into a LONG necklace! Here you can see the bracelet attached to the necklace cord. Photographing in the sun makes things so pretty :D
Gobstopper Rings-"Green Horizon"- yep, it's the same colors. This happened because I made a bunch of stuff all at one time. It's just kinda easier that way ;) The neato thing about this necklace is that it can be worn with all three pendants, singally(is that a word? Well you know what I mean) or you can put the pendants on interchangeable lever back earring hooks and make them into asymmetrical earrings and a necklace. Sorry the earrings aren't included, but I'm sure you can come across a pair if you don't already own some ;)
Here you can see the pendants together or separate.
Gobstopper Rings-"Fuchsia"- Who doesn't love pink and purple? I know there are some of you women out there, but I must say I am totally shocked when you see them all together like this ;)
Well that wraps up my offerings for this week. I hope to get some more projects done and actually get some more bead sets and focal type things made. I am always amazed at the amount of time it takes to get things done so I will do my best to get some new things made and listed.

I hope you all are enjoying fall in your neck of the woods. Have a fantastic weekend and Happy Halloween!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)