Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Green Girl Garden beads and jewelry plus snow bird owl mixed-media set

Hello friends!

Glad to see you today! Wow, oh WOW do I have some amazing beads and jewelry to offer to you today! You will be excited to see some DARK COLORS too!

I have been SO busy I haven't had a chance to think. The last couple of weeks have been so hectic and stressful. I am excited to end my work weeks with adding some new items to the shop!

So to make my life less stressful, I will just be adding pictures with the links for you to visit the shop instead of typing up a description under them. I have to publish the information so many times from Etsy, to Facebook, to Twitter so I will just let the pictures do the talking here :D This little bit of time saving allows me to spend more time CREATING BEADS, which makes both of us happy :D By "us" I mean you and me ;) My head is too small for another personality!

"Snow Bird"- This is the dark set I was telling you about. Super dark Indigo Inky Blue called "Leaky Pen" by Creation is Messy. This glass is so dense and saturated it's very difficult to photograph, but I hope you will get the idea. Nothing can give you a better look at them than holding them in your hands. Full of glitter and magic.
Thanks to Evan Youngblood, my graphic design friend(evandesignsthings@gmail.com) for coming to my rescue and photographing this image to show the detail. Click on the link to see the zoom on Etsy.
"Green Girl's Garden Goodies"


"Green Girl's Garden" earrings.

"Green Girl's Garden" necklace.

"Green Girl's Garden" bracelet.


All I can say is how happy I am with these new designs and beads! As you know those are my very favorite colors for the "Green Girl's Garden" series. I wanted to offer some beads like the ones I made in my jewelry as well. I would love to see what you all are making :)

I really love the way the "Snow Bird" set turned out as well. I had been waiting awhile to do a mixed-media set offering and owls seem to be very popular. As you can see I got a jump start on the winter design too. Not that I want to rush fall, cause I'm all about it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)