Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, December 7, 2017

New Work- Tray and Jewelry- Group Only Sale

Hello beautiful souls,
 
I have some awesome: beads, glass headpins, and jewelry left from our local show. I have been feeling really inspired so I made up some bad ass jewelry! Yahoo! These new goodies will be available in our *special* Facebook Group for 3 days only!
 
Grab some new beads for your designs. The holidays are fast approaching and now is a great time for creating your handmade gifts this year.
 Have the holidays left you with not enough time to get things made? We've got you covered with these gorgeous designs!
 
We can't wait to see you there!
 
Love, light, and creativity,
 
xoxo Genea


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)