Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Ermagerd Berdz!

Hello beautiful souls,

Ermagerd! New berdz are in my Etsy shop!! Yahoo! 
You can find all of these babies in my Etsy shop for your designing pleasure. 

My new blog for the Artistcellar Design team was just posted on Monday as well so if you want to hear more about the creation of this awesomesauce you can check that out here.
 This is totally some "Namaste Bitches", next level art if I do say so myself ;) Cause who could make a bad ass jewelry holder and not making matching jewelry?! 

Shrink plastic chakra charms. I made these little lovelies into necklaces shown above. Aren't they so pretty?! 

Speaking of awesome, I have a bunch of stuff left to do this week including creating a mixed-media tutorial for a super awesome mixed-media supply company. I will release that info once I have submitted my tutorial. It's pretty sweet and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Now I just have to decide what to create for the tutorial. Hmmm??? 

I am also gearing up for Ecstatic Dance Kansas City this sunday!! I will be bringing my lovely set up I had for first friday to Ecstatic dance where it will be picking up all of those super zen vibes from the lovely people that attend dance. Dance starts out with yoga at 9am, then a quick break to eat some lovely food, then ecstatic dance starts and is finished up by a musical closing. It is super fun with such an incredible group of people.

See you all soon!

Love, light, and creativity,

xoxo Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)