Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, November 24, 2016

30% OFF Black Friday and Shaman Sale! 20% OFF Saturday- Monday!





Hello friends!

So before I get into the details of the sale, I just want to refer you to the second part of this newsletter that goes into why I am having this sale. Christian has been suffering with a stomach ulcer for the last year(and we just realized this was the problem recently). For the full details please read below.

It's that time of year again to spread some holiday cheer in the form of artistic gifts for all of those special people on our lists. I have just stuffed the shop full of new beads just before I sent over this newsletter!  I want to help you gift beads, create the perfect jewelry, buy jewelry, or gift mixed-media art this year! We are starting out with a 30% OFF EARLY BIRD SALE for all of our lovely newsletter family first! The newsletter sale will begin at 9pm CST time tonight and go through tomorrow at Midnight CST. Your special code is "EARLYBIRD30" to be used at check out in any of our 3 shops- www.genea.etsy.comwww.thirdeyegypsys.etsy.com, and www.geneack.etsy.com. The shopping fun doesn't stop there! We will be continuing the sale for 20% OFF from Saturday- Monday at Midnight CST by using the code "XMAS20".




I am excited to announce that after 3 long years my jewelry design tutorials have FINALLY made it into Belle Armoire magazine! I am still waiting for my copy, but I am pretty sure this is the link for the current copy. I have some of the beads made, but need to make more as I am out of stock of some beads. Please feel free to contact me if you aren't finding the beads you would like :) 


All I want for Christmas is to have my boyfriend's ulcer healed.......
It's been awhile since we all probably looked at being healthy as a gift, right? What if you were suffering with a sickness you couldn't heal? What if you tried everything you knew how to do, but were still sick? Would you give anything to be well again? This is where we are with my boyfriend, Christian's health. He has been suffering with a stomach ulcer for almost the last year( it took us until a few months ago to realize that shit was the problem). We took him to a MD twice where they prescribed him 2 types of prescription medicines to try to heal the ulcer with no luck. Next we took him to an accupurcturist that did acupuncture and gave him Chinese herbs. She diagnosed him with a liver cyst. He took the herbs he was given, but he still wasn't feeling well. She wanted him to come in twice a week and her treatments would have cost us $1,000 for the month. We could not afford that so we tried to do our best to help him heal by having him drink  pure organic aloe juice, drink dandelion root, peppermint, and chamomile teas and continue or healthy vegetarian/vegan eating. I had a friend that put me in touch with a shaman that is 2 hours away from Kansas City. He has been practicing  ancient shaman techniques  from South America for over 20 years. His treatment starts out with doing a reading from ice to determine where the problem in Christian's body is. Next he will create a diet to help the body heal. Lastly he will do what is called "mouth work" which is a series of acupressure points in the mouth that will cause the body to dispel the toxins that are causing the sickness. The initial treatment will cost from $140-$180 and then the continued mouth work will be $60 a visit. I am doing this sale to help pay to get Christian to the Shaman so that he can be healed from his ulcer. He has become very depressed and barely wants to get out of bed. He has been struggling with eating as well because he is worried whatever he eats will hurt him. It breaks my heart to see my partner suffering with this. My car is also in of a new coil (like spark plugs) so that the engine runs properly ($60) and  I need of 2 more tires($200) so that we can safely travel the 4 hour round trip to take him to the shaman. So all I want for Christmas is to safely get Christian to the Shaman so that he can heal and be happy again. Let's all remember to count our blessings of health this year as we forget how much being sick can take over our lives.


Wishing you all the very best holiday season. Sending you all the most vibrant love and light,



Genea, The Third Eye Gypsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)