Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, September 28, 2009

Week update

Hello friends!

Back, as promised. I have some pictures edited for your viewing pleasure, but I'm doing a weekend update and then the week before the show bead update. Basackwards, I know, but fun for all!

Speaking of fun for all.. it reminded me of the song "Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite" from the Across the Universe sound track. I think I will rock out to it while I blog to you. Hang on....

Ok, much better...

NEW IN THE SHOP.....

Some BRIGHT babies today! Aqua, orange, lime, and EDP!

A SUPER fun Heart Burst ring! and......
BRIGHT loopy ding earrings! What a pair!

A big THANK YOU to everyone that came out to the Bearden's Art Fair to support! We had a great time!

Here are some shots of the booth....

Right side of the table. You can see my GOD AWFUL handwriting... YIKES! lol. I am sure that is exactly what you noticed first! I love the reflection of the bright clouds in the mirror.

Here is a shot of the middle.

The left side of the table.
Here is a shot of the table from the right side down to the other end. I really like the shadow of the glass rods on the book.

Want to know what the highlight of the show was for me? I mean besides my friends coming out to support... BEC'S BEADS!! I LOVE Rebecca's beads! Look what I got in our trade!

OMG, I LOVE her HUGE flowers(they are 2" tall and 1 3/4" wide)! They are SOOOOO pretty! So you know I HAD to have matching earrings! I even got another set so I can swap them out! THANKS REBECCA! So if you don't have some of her AMAZING beads you better hop on over to her shop and pick some up at Bec's Beads!

DETOX CLEANSE DAY 7....

Today is the last day we can eat grains. Tomorrow starts the week of raw foods. Just so you all could see what we ate last week I took some pictures of my hubby's AMAZING cooking! This stuff is all VEGAN!Here was one of our first lunches. This is quinoa(a high protein grain), orange bell peppers, cabbage, carrots, and onions. In the glass is a juice from the juicer with tons of veggies. We pretty much put carrots in every juice so they usually look orange ;)

Here was our veggie soup with miso. In the soup are: sugar snap peas, portabellas, carrots, cabbage, edamame(shelled soy beans), miso paste and vegetable broth with red pepper flakes! In the square dish next to the soup is a blood orange from Australia. They are SUPER sour and amazing! They are called blood oranges because the flesh is orange with spots of red and it looks like it's bleeding. Here is a closer look at the blood oranges. you can see the speckles of red seeping through the orange flesh. MMMmmmmm soooo delicious!
Here was another Asian style soup with cabbage, onions, sprouts and I forget what else lol. The sprouts were amazingly crunchy for being in the soup. We pretended they were noodles since we can't eat noodles until our detox is over ;)

Well that is my update for now.... Tomorrow I will edit some more pictures of pre-show beads that are still available, some booths I loved at the Kansas City Plaza Art Show, and the piece I made after being inspired by an artists work.

Have a good night.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)