Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Free lampwork necklace tutorial, Etsy shops update, and Astral Lights Music Festival Recap (October 18th 2018)

Hello beautiful souls,

You will have to forgive me for not updating my blog in SO long. I have been swamped keeping up with my other social media places, doing shows, and now finally catching up on getting everything I have created over the last few months into my online shops for the holidays. 

So let's start out with a free tutorial,  video tutorial for my lampwork bead necklace, "Silver Soot Stardust".  I walk you through this super easy and fun tutorial to create a simple boho necklace design perfect for your holiday gifting! Bonus feature? You can use the same pendant design and make a pair of matching earrings! How badass is that?! Oh and did I mention I show how to seal and coat your metal with renaissance wax and clear guard sealer by Sculpt Nouveau? BONUS! My early Christmas present to, YOU :)

Rustic lampwork necklace "Silver Soot Stardust"XL
 Here is what the finished necklace looks like. You can find it for sale in my 3rdeyegypsy Etsy shop.


Lampwork bead necklace kit with free tutorial for  "Silver Soot Stardust" necklaceXL
 Here is the "Silver Soot Stardust" lampwork bead necklace kit (click photo to be taken to the link). I know after you learn to make this super fun design you will want to make a GAGILLION! You can find all of the new lampwork beads in my Thirdeyegypsys Etsy shop. 

In other news I had the pleasure of attending Astral Lights that was here in Astral Valley, Missouri featuring some of our very favorite dj's, Tipper, and Shpongle

XL
 This was from Shpongles' set at night. I wish you could see the visuals more clearly. Johnathan Singer KILLED it with the visuals combined with Simon's incredible music. It was not to be missed! 

Speaking of Johnathan Singer, I had the pleasure of not only meeting him(he is the so humble and kind), but we also got one of his signed prints and.....

"Paradigm" remixed by Johnathan SingerXL
This is "Paradigm" remixed by Johnathan Singer along with the many other talented artists listed on the print :)

My lampwork bead talisman necklace I gifted Johnathan SingerXL
 Here is the necklace I gifted Johnathan Singer. I just wanted to give back and thank him for his incredible visual art experience. He said he didn't really wear jewelry, but he was going to put it on his altar! What an honor! I feel so humbled to have my artwork in a special place :)

lampwork necklace, lampwork glass gift, etsy shop, "Third Eye Incantation" necklaceXL
 There is one more similar to Johnathan's necklace in the shop, if you saw his and fell in love (sold).

XL
 Here is some of the only clear footage I got with my crappy phone, but so glad it turned out! This is from Tippers' Sunrise set.  Tipper just killed it as well! It was so nice to catch 2 of his sets with visuals from Fractaled Visions.



Here is the link to my full Astral Lights gallery if you want to see more :) I can't stress enough if you have not attended a Tipper & Friends event it will be one of the best experiences you can have :)

Well I must go, my day awaits. You can catch me in my social media places in between updates here.

Love, light, and highest vibrations,

xoxo Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)