Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, November 15, 2018

TalisMAN Series Tribal Spike Necklaces

Hello beautiful souls,

Wow, has it been a minute or what?! *Dusts off blog* Well, as you may know things around the internet have changed tremendously over the years and it's hard for we artists to know just where to post so that you lovely readers can find us easily. So from what I gather Blogger is one of those spots. I will be doing updates from this blog again since I miss all of your lovely faces and really do desire to reach the people that make what I do possible :) 

If you missed out I have created a series called my "TalisMAN Series" where I have designed some more masculine designs(which can be worn by anyone regardless of their gender) since I thought the men's style jewelry was really lacking. So let's take a look... 


"Sky & Earth" -If you love the earth and sky you will love this gorgeous combo of my tribal spike with a gorgeous organic stone style disc from Starry Road Studio. The spikes are super sexy and pointy with a rainbow mirrored bubble inside. 

 "Earth Guardian"- Has gorgeous colors of the earth and sea in these gorgeous teals and earthy browns. Ceramic disc by Marsha Neal Studio.


 "Mint Sol"-  Soft minty green/aqua and pale yellow with a band of gorgeous silvered ivory make up this baby. Just look at those shiny perfect points! Disc by Marsha Neal Studio.


"Mint Sol Sky" A little bit of mint, sun, and sky go into this piece. Just like when that ray of sun breaks through the clouds. Ceramic drop by Starry Road Studio. 

So let me know what you all think of these "boy" designs. Are you all still here reading blogs on blogger? Do you enjoy seeing updates from here? Inquiring minds want to know. 

Want to see these in action? Be sure to check out our Facebook LIVE from our biz page where we show off all the new work almost daily.

We are stocking up both of our shops( Thirdeyegypsys Etsy and 3rdeyegypsy Etsy(jewelry) for the holidays so be sure to stop on by and give the gift of gorgeous glass this year :) 

Love, light, and highest vibrations,

xoxo Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)