Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Living the Dream!

Hello Friends!

I will have the pleasure of accompanying my beadiest girl, Melissa to the Sharonville Bead show in June! If you will be in the area or wish to travel please stop by the Bead Boutique booth and say "hello"! I will have my beads with me, but will not be selling at the show as they have already met their lampworker limit. I hope to make some contacts while I am out there and schmooze with the other lampworkers and bead-a-holics!

Come see Bead Boutique and me at the Sharonville Convention Center in SHARONVILLE, OH JUNE 13-14TH! We hope to see you there!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)