Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a bit longer

OMG am I pooped! I made some beads this morning and I spent most of the afternoon making invoices and shooting photo invoices. I am trying to be more organized than I already am this year. I am asking my stores to list the names of the items that I sell so that I know what to make more of.

I have 3 regular stores and 2 online stores with which to keep up! I am adding another retail store locally too! I have SO much to do!

You can see a few new items in my Art Fire shop. I will post some pics when I get a chance. I am still working on getting all of these beads wrapped up to ship out to stores. After I am done with that I am RELAXING.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)