Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New stuff on Etsy and news

*WHEW* Christmas beads are DONE and off to their destinations. I am happy to say I am finally done..... well unless people order some more(since they are totally going to sell out!). heheeheh.

I happened to STILL be awake and took this opportunity to add 3 new items to Etsy. You can see the 3 new items on my Etsy widget at the top of my blog :D Ok.. go now... go buy your Christmas presents in my shop :D

Yeah... that is the NEWS.... Geez! What were you expecting? It's seriously 2am and I am WAY past my bedtime... AGAIN! I need to start going to be earlier so I can be prepared for my Christmas break in Colorado where my inlaws wake up WAY TOO EARLY! lol...

ok I need to attempt to sleep so I am not totally groggy tomorrow..

"Good night, my love, to every hour in ever day..." -Smashing Pumpkins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)